«Data Science, Analyses & Technology supporting Decisions»
acuity [əˈkjuːɪtɪ] n
1. keenness or acuteness, especially of vision or thought
derivative [diˈrivətiv] n
1. a contract whose value derives from and is dependent on the value of an underlying asset
Acuity brings together:
+ Domain expertise,
+ In-the-trenches experience, and
+ Pragmatic use of Data Science & Technology.
Acuity helps Senior Management develop:
+ Key insights into their Businesses & Risks, and
+ Data & Technology driven Decisions.
Acuity is a boutique data and technology consulting firm focused on businesses working with financial instruments on all asset classes.
Our aim is to help our Clients:
1. Gain insights about their business.
2. Distill core Goals & Constraints.
3. Derive & craft pragmatic solutions.
To achieve this, we bring:
+ Industry experience as practitioners.
+ The ability to ask “foolish” questions.
+ Data Science & Tactical Build.
+ Effective communication of ideas.
Please let me know how we can help.
+1 646 328 1945